The entire team at Adam Wilson Custom Homes feels a strong responsibility to give back to those in need in the communities in which we live and build. Here are just a few of the ways we’ve made a difference within the local community:
We’ve utilized SAMMinistries’ Furniture for a Cause to furnish our Parade homes in order to provide additional exposure for the charity. SAMMinistries is an interfaith ministry whose mission is to help the homeless and those at risk of becoming homeless attain self-sufficiency through dignity and compassion.
The team feels very strongly about funding the local educational system and has sponsored the following:
• A years’ worth of travel for the Reagan High School marching band.
• Smithson Valley lacrosse team sponsor.
• Local elementary school “fun runs” and PTA fundraisers.
Adam Wilson Custom Homes regularly sponsors and participates in local golf tournaments and events:
• We’re proud supporters of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Man & Woman of the Year event.
• We’re ongoing supporters of The Ferrari Kid, which provides the “ride of a lifetime” to children dealing with cancer and other illnesses.